Saturday, April 17, 2010

3 years!


I can't beleive it, but Friday was my 3 year Anniversary of working at the credit union! I've loved this job so much, and the people I work with are so fun. We have a great time at work. They even put up with me when I get a little stressed out. I started as a 30 hour teller and the Harrison Branch and a year later became back-up lead, then about 8 months later I became the lead teller and have been in this position for just over a year. I love my job. Two of the people I work with also started at the credit union in April so we kind of have a joke that it's our "Anniversary." So for our Anniversary Sami had a cake made, and it is hilarious I love it. Congrats Sami and Blake on your 2 years! I love working with everyone at the Harrison Branch.

No comments: