Thursday, November 12, 2009

Heather & Tyler's Wedding















My best friend since Kindergarten got married yesterday!!! It was such a fun day. Heather and Tyler (who is also my good friend, I met him in Jr. High and we've been good friends for a long time) were married in the Bountiful Temple! Austin and I were both able to go watch them be sealed for time and eternity. It is so much fun being able to be in the temple with such good friends. I really enjoyed being a bridesmaid, and my mom made all of the bridesmaid dresses. They are so cute! Heather and Tyler have been dating on and off since like 8th or 9th grade, and I always knew they would end up getting married. They are SO good together. Congratualations you two!! We are so glad we got to be a part of your special day.

1 comment:

FRYER FAM said...

congratulations Heather! you look beautiful & i absolutely LOVE your (veil) hair piece. too cute! Jen it looks like you guys had a great day. i loved all of her stuff! so cute. she is such a cute girl. i am so glad you have had her for a best friend all these years. everyone needs a friendship like that. you looked darling too.